Thursday, March 10, 2011

I love lamp

I just wanted to share a craft that I just made with you guys!

Andrea {Jakes sister} just had her 12th birthday so we needed a gift to take down 
on our next visit to Utah Valley.
I just found a base at D.I. and a shade at Ross for pretty cheap.

Her room has fun bright colors so I chose a fun blue that would go with everything.
I spray painted the base and then covered the shade with ruffles.

And here is the finished product!


It turned out pretty cute :)

I love it, what do you think?

I'm linking up to Tatertots and Jello, check it out!

3 comments:

Aleisha said...

i absolutely love this lamp project kylee! it is seriously adorable!

HedaWood said...

That is so cute, and it matches her room so well!

Coxes Child Care said...

I liked it at first, but I love the finished product!!!