Monday, April 18, 2011

Spring Wreath {tutorial}

Even though it's still cold and snowy here in Logan, I am in the mood for spring!
So I decided to make a spring wreath!
Best part is... it was less then 5 dollars!


Just in case you want to make one too I took pics along the way :)

Supplies needed:
Wreath {I got mine at the dollar store}
Felt Sheets {they're 25 cents at Michaels}
Glue Gun
Wooden Board
Paint
Scissors
Marker
Paint Brush
Ribbon

Here are the steps...




7. When gluing the flowers to the wreath, leave a gap big enough to fit your quote board on the wreath.
8. After you paint the board, write/paint the quote you wish to use on it.
9. Glue everything to the wreath.
10. Tie a ribbon to the top of the wreath and then you're done!



Ta-Da!

 I love it! What do you guys think?

1 comment:

Teresa W said...

I love it! I can't believe you did it in just ten easy steps!