Thursday, June 30, 2011

A Ketchup Post

It has been many moons since the last time i wrote to the world of followers out there just what was on my mind. So this post will help me 'ketchup' with all we've missed in the last while.
Kylee and I had a great trip to Price, Utah to visit her Grandparents and sew some things. Now in all honesty I heard we we're going to Price and thought I was in for long naps and staring at sewing patterns. Luckily there is something absolutely amazing just one block away from Grandma and Grandpa's house, The Dinosaur Museum! Is there anything more "Aw" inspiring than seeing bones that belonged to animals that roamed the earth over 65 million years ago? to top it all off they even have and little crocodile pool with big gold fish inside it swimming around. So ya, that was pretty cool. Kylee and I also descovered something pretty amazing about the newer models of Ford's car "Taurus." They have an anti-Mob latch in the trunk. It comes with a diagram to show just how to skip as you exit the trunk.
On the way home we went to my friend Amanda's wedding reception. She and I have been friends since we'd kick each other under the table in primary. It made me and Kylee so happy to see her and Chae look so happy together.
Meanwhile back at Home base in logan our plants have been growning very impressively. but that could be from the lack of sun they recieve each day. Everything is about 2 1/2 feet tall and still skinny as sprouts. Gratefully our peas have begun to blossum and we even have some pods that are an inch long already. Okay, so i'm bragging just a bit but with the weather we've had this year the fact that anything has come out of the ground is a miracle.

thanks for 'ketchup'ing with me, i hope you 'Relish'ed it.

Jake, the condoment crussader