Friday, December 2, 2011

Finally Done!


What's done you ask? The biggest project of my Junior year of college!
Every year the Juniors get a project from an Interior Designer and about
a month later we present to them. This year Todd Nickey and Amy Kehoe
from LA {Nickey-Kehoe} came. We were given a dining room to design.
Its in a craftsment style, Hollywood home for a screen writer. We designed
custom furniture, a custom light fixture, a custom rug and a custom plate.
Here is my project :)

MY BEAUTIFUL PLATE!


MY TABLE
MY RUG :)
MY LIGHT






















RENDERING OF THE ROOM - VIEW 1
RENDERING OF THE ROOM - VIEW 2
IN FRONT OF MY BOARDS
My presentation went well, the designers loved it and so do I!
I'm super glad its over, now I can get back to life. 
Maybe our apartment will actually get cleaned now :)



2 comments:

mrsshess said...

Kylee, holy cow that's so cool! I LOVE the rug and plate!! SO cute! You did a FANTASTIC job!

Unknown said...

Thanks Sarah!