Wednesday, June 16, 2010

{32 days}

what a month! I've decided that i quite enjoy being married. Jake is better then the most fantastic husband a girl could ask for! he loves to cook and clean and give me back/foot rubs. he'll listen to me and even help me decorate. he is definitely wonder man :D . hehe speaking of decorating.... Jake and i have had some disagreements about whether the walls should remain white, empty and bleak or they should become decorated, beautiful and happy. simple decision i think. i won out in the end and Jake helped me put pictures cute shelves and such on the walls. our apartment is now a most wonderful place. yay! I'm extremely glad to be rid of the boxes and clutter. moving is not a fun thing so we've decided to stay put for as long as possible. hopefully this will prevent much sorrow and frustration in the wood home.

we went fly fishing! wow! I've changed my mind about fishing thanks to Donnie Howell.
Donnie took us fishing this morning and i loved every minute of it. Jake even caught a fish (not a very smart one though cause it got caught twice today). i even got a chance at this fishing thing and though i didn't catch a fish i had fun. there is something peaceful about flinging your pole and line about while standing in cold water wearing a weird getup. don't know how but it is definitely a stress reliever. anyways... i learned something new today: polarized sunglasses let you see through the water to where the fishies are hanging out. its pretty awesome, you should check it out sometime. :D

its almost midnight so i shall finish and write again another day! good night!
-Kylee, the beautifier

4 comments:

jacksonhaleywarrenandhaus said...

I love that you have a blog to keep us updated!! email me your email address and Ill add you to ours.

Teresa W said...

Haha, I love the way you phrased that: white, empty and bleak or decorated, beautiful and happy! I stand behind you. Walls were meant to be decorated and beautified!

Rebecca said...

I am so jealous of you. I can't wait to decorate a home/apartment! Please takes some pictures of your place so we can all ooh and ahh!

HedaWood said...

Ugh, bare walls are the Wood curse. Why would anyone want all white walls?! Kylee I wish you luck with that.