Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Recap { May - December }

The last half of our year....


Jake and I were married in the Timpanogos Temple on May 15. It was a perfect day!
It was a wonderful start on our forever!



Our beautiful reception!


We went on a cruise to Mexico on our honeymoon! It was Amazing!


We went camping with our friends Donnie and Jessica!


Donnie taught Jake and I to fly-fish!


We had a fun summer, just relaxing and playing!


We spent the Fourth of July with both of our families! Jake also ran the Provo Freedom Run that morning!
He did AMAZING!


I turned 20 this year!!!!!


The Wood family reunion was a blast! It was fun to get to know Jake's family better!


Jake turned 23 this year!!!!


I cut my hair short this year! I love it!!!


We had fun carving pumpkins and going to the pumpkin walk! 


Jake made our six month anniversary absolutely wonderful! He set up a 
candlelit lunch from Chili's in our front room.


My family pictures from this year! {with the newest addition...Jake!}

No comments: