Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010 Recap { January - April }

A lot happened during 2010,
so here is an overview of the first half of our year!


Jake and I had a chance to go to an Institute formal dance in Logan at the beginning of the year. 
It was fun to get all dressed up and dance the night away!


I had the most wonderful roommates this past year!!! Elizabeth, Liz, and Melissa! I had so much fun with them and I am grateful that I was able to live with such wonderful girls!


Some pictures of me practicing my hair and makeup for the wedding!


Our AMAZING engagement pictures!


Jakes family put on the most wonderful bridal shower for me! Delicious food, cute decorations, lots of friends and of course gifts! I had an excellent time!


Bridals!


A few pictures with the both of us!


Groomals!


Jake and I both graduated from UVU with our Associates degrees!


No comments: