Saturday, January 29, 2011

another thing checked off the to-do list

This calendar has been a work in progress and.......

its finally done!!!

I finally made the month labels and the other set of the day labels during the break between semesters. 

Wahoo!


I'm quite happy with how they turned out!
I didn't like how the photo calendars looked at the store so I made our own!
I like our pictures much better then the random nature or animal pictures that are in the store kind.
I did however use the actual calendar part from one that we got from our insurance place. 
Its much easier then making your own month after month :)

After one month is done I'll just replace it with the month that comes after the month we are now in.
{hope that makes sense}
That way we can always see whats happening this month AND next!

No comments: