Saturday, January 8, 2011

{365}

I've decided to do something different for 2011.
There's a thing called the 365 Project. For the project you take a picture every day for a year. By doing this you document what you've done, seen, or whatever for that year. I thought this sounded pretty cool so on January First I started taking pictures. Now I'm definitely not a Professional Photographer so these pictures aren't meant to be amazing. Each picture I take will represent what I did that day, what I'm wearing, something I ate, what my surrounding look like, something I think is awesome, ect.
Here are the pictures I've taken for the first 7 days of the New Year.

Day One {January 1}
This is how I started out my new year.....with some medicine and a box of tissues.

Day Two {January 2}
 For some odd reason I've been in an organizing mood. I started out by organizing our Front Room Closet.
It may look a bit squished in there but at least its organized and you don't get bombarded with stuff when you open the door :)

Day Three {January 3}
 My yellow coat came in the mail!!!!! YAY!

Day Four {January 4}
 This is our beautiful Front Door. 

Day Five {January 5}
 I made mini chocolate cakes for the both of us. They were delicious!

Day Six {January 6}
For our wedding one of the ladies in Jakes ward made us some cute knit hot pads. While I was cleaning out the Kitchen I found this heart one and decided to use it as part of our Valentine decor. I think it turned out pretty cute!

Day Seven {January 7}
I made this way cute Earring holder out of an Altoids mint tin!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Love the earring holder tin. What a great idea!